yatekhram jr pwetty pwincess

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hubby you brought me here =)

Ooohh..
It's been a long and winding journey
But I'm finally here tonight
Picking up the pieces
And walking back
into the light
Into the sunset of the glory
Where my heart and future lies
There's nothing
like that feeling
When I look into your eyes
My dreams came true
When I found you
I found you
My miracle

[ Chorus: ]

If you could see
What I see
That you're the
answer to my prayers

Oooh if you could feel
The tenderness I feel
You would know
It would be clear
That Angels Brought Me Here

Standing here before you
Feels like i've
been born again
Every breath is your love
Every heartbeat
speaks your name
My dreams came true
Right here infront you
My miracle

[ Repeat Chorus ]

For me to be with you
I'd be forever grateful
ohhhhh forever faithful
My dreams came true
when I found you
My miracle

[ Angle you brought me here by Guy Sebastian]


Hoho..sy masih membilang hari menanti kepulangan hubby mucuk sy tuh.
arineh dah hari ke 4 dia tak pat dicall.
so exactly date mmg tatau bile dia alik.
taulah keja as marine engineer neh mmg unpredictable schedule dia.
Opis bg instruction,sign off..balekla.

Pastinye before ramadan menjelma buah hati sy tu balek.
kepulangan duli yg maha mulia hasbenku ke our home putrajaya.
seatime dia 3 mths je.30hb neh cukup 3 bln dah onboard.
Hope dptla tgk final munge api kat picc 29 hb neh together.
rindu gaban nie mau bergambo gedix sesama as usual.
kalo tak balek harus gwe bakar opis dia.
hahahahaha.boley ke? :P

Semoga selamat pulang ke pangkal jalan sayang..
Byk gile neh list activity mau handling over kat hubby.
Selama neh handle sorg2 je kan.
nie list to do posa & raye la pulak =)
Mau pastikan househubby itu tak hanye bergolek-golek kat umah je.
hohoho..
jeles hubby dapat suka suki golek-golek cuti.

* ohh btw sape ade lagu Angles brought me here by Guy sebastian neh sile emel kat sy eyh..
dari aritu carik nak donlod tak jupe.Ade beli CD dah calar la pulak!*

=)






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails